Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Week 13-14 Springwood Productions

Week 13-14, 120 hours worked
This week Springwood Productions went on the Limitless Jeep Tour, where a group of Jeep Drivers and the film crew went off-roading at 5 parks over 7 days and around 4,000 miles. These days were long, and we filmed everything that we could from waking up to going to sleep, including the travel, rest stops, in-house footage, meal times, and of course, the off-roading. We're making a multi-episode docu-series for the Limitless Jeep Tour, so we needed all the footage we could get from three different videographers. I also served to take photos for the trip when I wasn't filming.  The trip involved me having to go to the hospital, but luckily it was only a coccyx contusion, so nothing was broken. We didn't sleep much, but we were afforded some extra time to sleep on the car ride. Overall, it was a great experience. Whether I was in the Jeeps while they were on the trails or outside filming them flooring it up a rocky mountainside, I kept it rolling and captured some cool footage on my camera and GoPro. I'm exhausted, but it was a great experience and I can't wait to see the final product this fall.