8/7 - 8/11
Total hours week 13: 41
- Pulled and organized equipment and cable for a Tom Petty show out in Seattle.
- Made detailed lists of what cable/rigging equipment was put into which trunk for different delay towers.
- Made a master list of all cable and equipment that was packed and cross-referenced the pull sheet to make sure everything was packed accurately.
- Went to a basic hoist training at Rock Lititz held by Columbus McKinnon.
- Took apart a hoist completely to learn about the internal workings and put the hoist completely back together into working condition.
- Learned how to assess chain wear and hook wear on hoists.
- Put away equipment that returned from a Theresa Caputo tour in Canada.
- Helped to pull and pack cable for Milton Hershey's First Day of School show.
- Made an XLR and NL4 panel for IPD 2400 amp racks to help minimize on damage and wear occurring through frequent use of the amplifiers.
- Was part of the load in crew for the MHS show at the Giant Center.